Winter in the Alpbachtal
Winter in the Alpbachtal is a dream for everyone who loves the cold season.
Every year, when the first snowflakes fall, it's time to get your skis and toboggans out of the basement and hit the slopes. Countless excursion destinations and leisure activities await you in the Alpbachtal, which you can enjoy during your winter holiday. We have summarized our favorite activities for you here. Of course we also give you tips & excursion destinations that you shouldn't miss.
Ski Juwel Alpbachtal Wildschönau
Tyrol ski area – one of the largest Tyrolean ski areas
Ski Jewel Alpbachtal Wildschönau. The slopes and lifts on the Wiedersbergerhorn and the Schatzberg are connected with the connecting cable car via Inneralpbach and offer a varied skiing experience for the whole family.
- 109 km of slopes: 26 km blue, 54 km red, 13 km black, 16 km ski routes (90% snow-covered in total)
- 46 lifts: 10 x gondolas, 3 x 6-seater chairlift, 4 x 4-seater chairlift, 23 x tow lift, 4 x baby lift, 2 x conveyor belt
- 25 ski huts: the rustic ski huts make the skiing holiday perfect.
- 2 snow parks
- Highest mountains in the Ski Juwel Alpbachtal Wildschönau ski area: 2,128 m Wiedersbergerhorn, Alpbach - mountain station at 2,025 m, 1,903 m Schatzberg, Wildschönau - mountain station at 1,903 m
- Short journey times and great connections with the ski bus
- Night skiing on the Reither Kogel
Ski Juwel Alpbachtal Wildschönau is one of the 15 largest ski areas in Tyrol. Skiing in the Alpbachtal is a varied sporting experience in the mountains of the Kitzbühel Alps. Winter holiday Alpbachtal!
Cross country skiing
Cross-country skiing is more attractive than ever! In Inneralpbach there are two cross-country ski trails with the level of difficulty medium to difficult. You will find easier trails in Breitenbach and Brandenberg.
Snowshoeing / winter hiking
Escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life in bright sunshine and snow-covered trees. Wonderful, guided snowshoe hikes and winter hikes are offered to you at no extra charge with the Alpbachtal Card.
Alpbachtaler Lauser Sauser
Fun and excitement for big and small. At up to 40 kilometers per hour, you can go on the two-seater sled over 1000 m and 134 meters in altitude through the Lauserwald. And best of all: The "Lauser Sauser" is open in both summer and winter.
A toboggan ride through the snow-covered winter landscape in Inneralpbach to the Faulbaumgartenalm or on the Schatzberg to Auffach: Let yourself be enchanted by local delicacies in a rustic alpine hut before the tobogganing fun begins.
Discover the Alpbachtal - a paradise for ski tourers! Whether on the Schatzberg, on the Joelspitze or our highest peak, the Galtenberg - you will receive tips from us!
Enjoy the Alpbachtal carefree: Every guest receives the Alpbachtal-Card free of charge and can therefore use a lot of advantages!